Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HUNTINGTON

hey so i went do to huntington where my grandpa lives !!! it takes 2 hours to get there when we finally got to his house it was 10 and i went to sleep i woke up feeling amazing and i had breakfeast and then we went out to the desert and when we got far into the desert i DROVE 50 miles and i did amazing ha ha it was so much fum we stayed out there for about 2 hours then we went to rent some movies we watched the cleaner its a pretty good show not my favoite then i fell asleep the second day i got up had breakfest that day we kinda just layed around but me and my uncles we were playing along and my uncle duck taped me it hurt so bad to get taken off !!! then we went on a four wheeler ride i rode for about 2 hours! then i went to bed ! third day we got up eat toast and eggs that day we were heading home and when i got home i ran to my mom and gave her i great big huge becuse it has been 1 year sence my dad has passed so we went out to lunch i got the blt it was so g00d and then we went to clash of the titans !!! then i went to the cematary

1 comment:

Lori said...

Kiley, I am glad you had so much fun in Huntington. And I hope you had fun at the easter egg hunt last night. Love you, nutty girl!