Monday, February 1, 2010

christmas

i was so exicted for christ mas i couldnt even wait so i fall asleep and i woke up really early and i woke up my mom anfd kolby and they were not happy to get up so early ! i ran down stairs and muy mom saisd wait cause kolby was still in the bathroom so we waited and right when he got out i ran and i looked and there was all my presents i loved them if i were to go down the list wow i couldnt i got so much ! so we finshed that and tryed on all of are clothes we went to have breakfast at a friends house got back the hole family was there and i went in and everyone said HI KILEY and guess what i had more presents and one was from my grandma alice and it was a pink lovly ipod i was so happy ! then my grandpa and dylan came down and we went to go see avatar i really liked that movie then we came home and chelsea and caitlyn where there wait caitlyn came to see the movie with us and then everyone left and me kolby played the wii and had a all nighter well kolby and caitlyn did put i cant stay up for one and then we woke up and that was my christmas i loved it well good night love you !~!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: