Tuesday, June 23, 2009

daddy

hi i am try so hard not to cry cause i will cry and cry . my daddy passed away april 4 of 2009 it was so hard to go throw this with out him on fathers day i was thinking of how i could have saved him for that and how i miss him so much and how he wont be here for all my lfe but i know he will be right beside me my hole life. but i am still in shock i just dont think it is real yet i mean why did this have to happen to my lovely daddy that i love so much i mean i was a daddys girl i would never let go of my dad i would listen to him and talk to him about every thing and i will miss him so much i will rember that day when i found out that he had passed away and how hard i cryed and still cry i will miss him forever i love you daddy i love you .

2 comments:

Lori said...

I know, Kiley. We miss him SO much too! I am sad every day. Love you. I KNOW your Dad is right next to you every day. Make him proud. Make good choices. He knows you will grow up to be SO amazing. Think about the huge hug you will get to give him when you see him again.

**Kiley** said...

Hi Kiley I am exicted for the movie