Saturday, February 21, 2009

colorado

So first of all I went to Colorado with my family . We got up at 5:30 to go on the train the train was really fun right when it was 6:30 we went to eat on the dinner cart it was fun.Then we stoped in helper,Utah we got off to walk around and get some treats. then we we got to Colorado,Springs and we took some pic's of my family and we went to check in at are hotel. Then we settled in and we went to go get something to eat I got the salad of course. Then we went to the hotel and we put are swimming suits on and went swimming and it was snowing outside but it was a heated pool and we stayed there for 2 hours it was fun we went back to the hotel and got in the shower then we went to bed. The next day we went to a diffrent hotel and put are stuff in are room and went to eat at village inn.We went back to are hotel and we went to see the pool it was inside but it was only 3 feet deep but we went any ways it was fun then we came back and we watched tv and all the kid went to get kfc it was really good then we went swimming again it was fun then we went to bed and we got up we had to get ready to get back on the train but before got on the train we went to get sudway it was good then are train got delayed an hour so we sat there for like 20 min and me my grandpa and my mom went to this store that was just for girls and then we went to alot of stores and came back and sat there and we got on the train and this kid and his mom asked me to play cards we them i looked at my mom she said ok you can go so i went and we played uno and that game and then i went back me and my mom went to see a movie up in the other cart then we got off and went home and that was our trip it was alot of fun

1 comment:

Lori said...

Kiley, I love you!