Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Birlthday Was So Fun

will i went to my birthday i went to Raging Waters it was so do you want to know who came? there was Jamie and Shelby,Tashand,Karrie,My Sister caitlyn and my brother Kolby and then there were Tanika,Stevn,Asher,Savin,and Johnta,My Mom it was so fun Me and My Sister went on a slide that spraes you in the face it was so fun Then Me&jonhta went on all of the slides it was so fun. Then Me and my Sister and jonhnta had a sleep over and we said we should do a all nighter and i went to sleep first and they polled a prank on me and they pored salt in my hair and then a 1 hour later i woke up i ran in to the bathroom and the put salt on my tooth brush that was not fun but guess what i washed of my tooth brush because i heard them talk about it then that morning we woke up at 11:45 then we made a miss so we had to clean the hole house then we played this game that is called The Girls Place and we act like we are a resterant its fun then johntana went home and Me&Caitlyn play the computer then that morning it was my really birthday its on Tuesdays and my mom toke the day off and everyone called my and wish me a happy birthday and my mom made breakfast it was so good we had Sasgag,egges,and French toast it was so good.Then we are going to go see Hancock i think it will be really funny and then we are going swimming and guises what my brother kolby is leaving to go see his dad in Phoenix :[ and my Sister is still here and and i got a new i pod for my birthday it is so small but its cool i got it for my sister.will thats all huges & kisses <333 :]

No comments: